Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Birthday Girl

So, today is a very special day since it's my birthday. my parents just leave the country yesterday January 26 and it's awful celebrating without them. Thanks for my friends who's with me on my day and it felts so nice together with them. it's not so big deal anymore being alone here on my day but instead it's a great blessing having people who loves you.


A friend brought me to a restaurant here in Makati and it's awesome. It's a Japanese Restaurant and the name of it is Ramen Nagi and here's their Facebook page for more menu HERE.



They called this Ramen "Butao" and according to the waiter it's the best seller but for my taste buds the "green King" is the best since it has a pesto Italian Pasta flavor and I love it. It composed of Basil, Cheese, Tonkotsu and it cost 410PHP.
Oiginal King Butao is composed of: Fire Sauce, Seabura, Tonkotsu and it cost 390PHP.


No comments:

Post a Comment